Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Beastmen - No? Bestmen!!!

It had been far too long since I showed my Beastmen some love, so I recently finished a couple of units for them and thought I'd do an army photo shoot. Problem - it's too big to fit on the table. Instead, a series of photos as the Nasty Bug tribe emerges from the forests of the Drakwald to prey upon the unsuspecting village of Bludhof.

Centigors, Ungors and a Razorgor chariot...

Gargantua, some Chaos Warhounds and some Gors and Beastigors (the new units) in the background


More Gors, a Chaos Spawn and the Warlord, Beast Shaman and Battlestandard bearer...

A great many more Gors and the Minotaur herd of Bloodmane the Doombull...

Ungor raiders move among the trees, planning an ambush...

2 comments:

Daisy Gowan Ditchburn said...

nice work, good to see you at work

Anonymous said...

That's a great looking army. I like the way you've set them up for the photos too.