Sunday, August 12, 2012

3 months! Must be time for an update

Yes update time. I kind of abandoned this blog for a bit as Blogger was being "difficult" in linking to pictures hosted at Photobucket.

But it all seems to be working now, so time for some updates and with three months to catch up on, that means there's a few of them.

First up, some Greenskins. I picked up a (very cheap) second hand copy of "Battle for Skull Pass" and some other second hand Orcs too. I'm not collecting an army of them, I've really only got them for use in our Warhammer RPG sessions.

To start, here's Grumlock and his Gobbo shaman Gazbag. Came free with the Collectors Edition of Warhammer Online. A very heavy figure it is too.

Various Night Goblins...



A troll...


Various Orcs...


And some Spider Riders...


I'll post another update either later today or tomorrow, still go heaps to go...

1 comment:

Daisy Gowan Ditchburn said...

very nice my friend nice to see you blogging again!