Sunday, May 22, 2011

Esci Vietnam conversion

I'm participating in the Benno's Figures Vietnam group build and want to do about 16 figures for it. The catch is, I don't want any of them to be standard, so just painting up the Esci or Pegasus offerings isn't going to do it. So I have started to convert some figures for the job and here is the first attempt. Three Esci figures sacrificed themselves for this, two from the Vietnam set and one from the NATO pilots set. Add a bit of green stuff and Voila, Bob is your mothers brother.



Not sure if maybe the ammo pouches I sculpted from the GS are a little too big. Opinions?

3 comments:

west1871 said...

Not bad at all Chris.I think the pouches look about right,can't wait to see him wih a lick of paint.Doing my 105 gun today for the build!

Cheers Rich.

Paul´s Bods said...

A complicated looking conversion done really well...respect
Cheers
paul

Anonymous said...

Good work Chris, can't wait to see him finished.